Missing teeth and poor fitting dentures are common dental problems that we see in our Dallas dentist office. Patients come to us looking to improve the aesthetics and the function of their smile for a better quality of life.
Dr. Mark Sowell is a leading Dallas area dentist for both restorative and cosmetic dentistry who has helped many patients achieve a smile that they not only feel good about, but that provides them lasting dental health. Being able to eat and speak normally has a great affect on your daily quality of life and is something that dental implants can offer when replacing missing teeth or securing a full or partial denture.
Dental implants provide several key benefits for your overall dental health:
- Bone retention: the post acts much like a tooth root, promoting health bone growth in the jaw
- Secure, permanent fit: screwed in place, your new prosthetic tooth will not slip or fall out
- No daily maintenance: there is no need for daily cleanings or the use of adhesives
- No dietary restrictions: patients can maintain better overall health with a varied, healthy diet.
Dr. Sowell offers several types of dental implants, depending on your particular needs and goals when it comes to your dental health. In most cases, all phases of your procedure are performed in the comfort of our Plano, TX dentist office where we offer concierge style dentistry for all of your oral health needs. Our goal is to help you restore a functional, natural looking smile with dental implants that will last for years to come.
- Single tooth dental implants: we can replace your missing tooth with a natural looking implant that will blend with your natural smile without compromising adjacent teeth to support an appliance
- Teeth In A Day: also know as “all-on-four”, Dr. Sowell can place several strategic mini or traditional implants to secure a hybrid denture for restoring lost teeth or replacing a poor fitting denture
- Multiple implants: Dr. Sowell can offer a secure and permanent option to the dental bridge for patients missing several consecutive teeth.
To learn more about the dental implant procedures and how dental implants can be the solution for your dental problems, schedule a consultation with Dr. Mark Sowell in his Plano dentist office. Dr. Sowell offers complimentary consultations for patients seeking dental implants and will take time with you to discuss your options. Contact our office at (972) 382-6855 or request an appointment online today.