Whether you suffer from dental anxiety, or you just want to enhance the health and beauty of your smile, laser technology is helping patients enjoy less invasive, and more effective dental care. Plano, TX dentist Dr. Mark Sowell uses laser dentistry for a wide range of treatments.
Dr. Sowell and our entire dental care team are committed to providing state of the art dental techniques and treatments for better dental care. Dr. Sowell is a highly skilled and trained cosmetic dentist with special training in laser dentistry allowing him to provide natural and beautiful results for improved oral health.
What can laser dentistry be used to treat?
Laser dentistry can be used to treat many different cosmetic and restorative dental health concerns. From cosmetic to restorative procedures, laser dentistry effectively and precisely restores patients oral health and the appearance of their smile. Lasers can be used to for:
- Teeth whitening
- TMJ Therapy
- Gum Contouring for receding gums
- Gum Contouring for gummy smiles
- Drill-free Dental Fillings
What are the benefits of dental lasers?
The benefits of dental lasers are many. Dental lasers help patients with dental anxiety feel less nervous and eliminate the need for invasive surgeries that once required anesthesia and sutures. Benefits of dental lasers include:
- Drill free dentistry: that means no loud, nerve wracking drills required
- No sutures or surgery: no more invasive surgery that takes weeks to heal.
- Shorter (or no) downtime after treatment: because lasers are less invasive and promote natural healing, most patients are able to return to their daily routines immediately after treatment
- Promotes healing: Laser Dentistry uses biostimulation to promote faster, natural healing reducing the risk of infection
- Reduces swelling and bleeding: laser dentistry greatly reduces swelling and bleeding for more comfortable dental procedures
Schedule a Laser Dentistry Consultation
If you are looking for a highly skilled dentist who offers laser dental treatments, we invite you to call our smile concierge team today. Schedule your complimentary smile consultation at (972) 382-6855 or schedule an appointment online.