Cosmetic dentistry does not have to be expensive and it does not have to be time-consuming. Many of the treatments that Dr. Sowell offers in his Dallas area dental office can be completed in as few as one or two office visits. Dr. Sowell is also experienced in major restorative cases and issues that often accompany cosmetic concerns like tooth pain, headaches, and TMJ dysfunction.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist in Dallas
When receiving cosmetic dental procedures, the experience and aesthetic eye of your dentist matters. Dr. Sowell is part of an elite group of dentists who have dedicated thousands of hours to advanced training and board examination in the area of smile design. Dr. Sowell focuses his concierge dental practice on personalized and custom cosmetic dental treatments that both restore health and build gorgeous smiles that last.
Cosmetic Dentistry: Choosing the Best Treatment
As with most things in life, there is no one-size-fits-all cosmetic dental treatment. When you visit our Dallas area dental office, you’ll personally meet Dr. Mark Sowell and have a discussion about your dental history and what you’d like to change about your smile. From there, Dr. Sowell will perform an examination and then recommend a variety of treatments to help you get to where you want to be.
Today’s cosmetic dentistry treatments are more affordable and can deliver more accurate and natural looking results than ever before. Advancements in dental technology, technique, and material have made cosmetic dentistry more attainable, durable and more comfortable. Some procedures that were traditionally thought of as cosmetic, such as white fillings, are now the standard of care in most dental practices.
Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Porcelain Dental Crowns
- Tooth Bonding
- Teeth Whitening
- Gum Lift
- Porcelain Veneers – A dental veneer is a popular treatment option for patients who want to disguise almost any imperfection on their teeth. A tooth veneer is an ultra-thin shell that covers the entire tooth to improve its appearance. They are designed to look and feel like natural teeth.
- Discolored teeth: Veneers can be used to cover teeth that are yellow, stained or dark. They can also cover teeth with white spots to create a uniform, brilliant smile.
- Crooked teeth: Porcelain veneers can also be used on teeth that are misaligned, crowded or crooked. This is often a great option for patients who don’t want to wear braces.
- Gap teeth: Dr. Sowell also uses porcelain veneers to close spaces or gaps between teeth.
- Short teeth: If your teeth appear too short or if they are uneven, porcelain veneers can be used to add length and restore symmetry.