It’s summertime and everyone is out enjoying the sun with family and friends. You’ll want to look your best in all those pictures that will be posted on social media. Everyone will be smiling but will you? Maybe your teeth are looking a little yellow? Maybe your teeth are chipped or crooked or maybe you’re even missing some teeth.
Whatever has you self-conscious about your smile, Dr. Mark Sowell of Sensational Smiles in Plano, TX can help. Dr. Sowell is a skilled cosmetic dentist dedicated to helping your teeth look their best. A summer smile makeover at Sensational Smiles can ensure you’ll be smiling confidently in those pictures at the beach and at barbecues.
Popular Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Teeth can become discolored or stained simply due to normal eating and drinking habits. This can ruin the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile. Teeth whitening can lighten your teeth by several shades in just one office visit.
- Dental Implants: Gaps in your smile can make you self-conscious and hesitant about smiling. Dental implants replace your missing teeth; this is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a metal screw-like post. The crown of your implant will look and feel just like a natural tooth. You may even forget you have one after awhile!
- Porcelain Veneers: If you have discolored, chipped or crooked teeth, porcelain veneers can give your smile a facelift in just one visit! Veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates and are placed over your damaged teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening, porcelain veneers may be the right solution for you.
- Composite Bonding: Another option for teeth that are chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth is composite bonding. A composite material that looks like enamel is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped to restore your tooth or teeth.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. To restore your smile to the best condition possible, Dr. Sowell may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Sensational Smiles Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Sensational Smiles offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options including the ones above to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include: