Affordable Dental Care in Plano, TX
You’ve made the right choice to get your dental care done with Dr. Sowell’s unique Method™ of Dentistry. Almost every client that Dr. Sowell sees finds that there is still hope and several options to choose from. After you choose one of Dr. Sowell’s exclusive options to permanently solve your problems, you’ll feel great about yourself having regained the normal chewing, long-lasting beauty and comfort that you deserve.
Prospective clients often call and ask, “Just give me a ballpark estimate on cost.” The truth is that a “ballpark” is where the Rangers play and attempting to give you a range of costs for your specific situation over the phone is impossible without a diagnostic visit, since your problems and needs are unique just to you. If we tried to have a “one-size-fits-all fee,” some clients would underpay and others would overpay.
Hardly anyone would feel this is being fair. Thus, the entire purpose behind the complete dental physical visit is so Dr. Sowell can give you your “one-of-a-kind” specific options with exact and complete costs.
Dentistry that works well is expensive; just like everything else in life these days. We wish it weren’t true, but it is. The good news is, you will have a hard time naming another investment you can make in yourself that provides the dividends of a pleasing smile and comfortable chewing 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Every patient is unique and has different needs and varying resources. Often there is more than one way to satisfy a patient’s needs and wants. The best solution is for a patient to come into our Plano, TX dentist office for a complimentary consultation and let Dr. Sowell listen to your concerns, look at your mouth and then give you a better idea as to what is possible and what the investment will be.
We try very hard to listen to our patients’ needs and find ways to make quality, long-lasting dentistry affordable. We do this because we care about our patients and their long-term dental health.
Some of the ways we use to help our patients is to consider different options once we know our patient’s budget. Then we often phase treatment to help our patients reach long-term dental health and esthetics over a longer period of time. As long as we reach the end result the patient is seeking, time can become our friend, making success possible.
Medical & Dental Insurance
Even though the latest dental technologies are considered medically necessary and are scientifically proven, dental plan coverage to rescue the worst dental disaster client hardly touches what is needed to get you back to the healthy life of eating and self-confidence you deserve.
The objective of the insurance company is to give you the cheapest possible care. This seldom provides for anything beyond basic generic emergency-based treatment, which is not what Dr. Sowell Method™ Dentistry is about. We will file your insurance for you and do all we can to maximize your insurance benefits.
Here are some of the options our patients use to make quality dentistry affordable:
- We will file your insurance for you and do all we can to maximize your insurance benefits as we have 30 years experience doing this.
- We offer incentives for payment upfront with cash, checks and credit cards as well as a senior discount for prepayment in full for larger cases.
- We offer third-party dental financing through three companies (Springstone, Chase and Dental Fee Plan). We off up to 12 months interest-free plans as well as terms up to 60 months at a reduced interest rate (Dr. Sowell pays the interest to make quality dentistry affordable).
- Budgeting or phasing your care over time to make it affordable.
- We offer a “cruise plan.” You prepay one or two times per month until you build up a balance to start.
- Other methods that our financial coordinator can discuss with you that may apply to your situation.
Dr. Sowell’s Method of Regenerative Dentistry is tax-deductable for most clients. You should be able to deduct the full amount the year your treatment starts. Your tax advisor can help you with this.